The Fillmore Hotels
New Orleans is a city that’s rich with a culture all its own. If you want to make the best possible vacation trip to go along with your visit to The Fillmore, here are our recommended dining and hotel experiences.
Have a great meal before you arrive at the venue from one of our recommended dining options below. The list is based on user reviews, price, and location and is listed in no specific.
- The Grill Room
- The Steakhouse
- St. Charles Noodle
- Chophouse New Orleans
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
- Coterie Restaurant & Oyster Bar
- Lucy’s Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant
Do you want to enjoy fine hospitality during your visit? Then here are our recommendations on the best nearby options. Every selection is made based on user reviews, price, and location and is listed in no specific order.
- Dimio Baronne St
- Cambria Hotel New Orleans Downtown Warehouse District
- Best Western Plus St Christopher Hotel
- St James Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection
- InterContinental New Orleans
- Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery
- The Frenchmen Hotel
- Loews New Orleans Hotel
If you need help with booking your hotel stay, then click the link below and trust our partners to handle the booking for you.
We guarantee our readers that we do not charge extra for any tickets purchased nor hotel/stay booking is done through clicking the links on our site.